The Log Zero website (located at www.logzero.com and related web, mobile, VPN and other
software programs and applications (collectively, “Log Zero”), are owned by Log Zero, LLC, a
Delaware limited liability company (the “Company”, “we” or “us”). In order to use Log Zero,
you must agree to be bound by the most recent version of the Terms of Service available on www.logzero.com (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to the Terms, you cannot use Log Zero.
We may change these Terms at any time. The Company will alert registered users to an update in
the Terms via email.
Using Log Zero
- Log Zero offers, among other things, Virtual Private Network (VPN) services (the “Services”), which allows its users to create a secure connection to another
network through the internet, to potentially protect their web-browsing activity
while connected to the internet, and to make any other uses of the VPN service
permissible by these terms.
- We have established certain rules designed to make Log Zero a safe and secure
experience for all users. Failure to abide by these rules may result in termination
of your access to Log Zero and Services offered. By using this Service, you
agree to the following rules:
- You are at least 13 years of age.
- You are legally permitted to use the Services offered by Log Zero.
- You will follow any and all laws, rules, and regulations when using the
Services offered by Log Zero.
- All information that you provide to Log Zero when enrolling in the
Services is accurate, complete, and truthful.
- You are not located in, under the control of, a national or resident of, or
attempting to access the Service from any country which the United States
has (a) embargoed goods, (b) identified as a “Specially Designated
National,” or (c) placed on the Commerce Department’s Table of Deny
- You will not use the Service to assist in stalking, harassing, intimidating,
or harming any other person or business.
- You will not use the Service to engage in any illegal activity.
- You will not index, crawl, decompile, scrape, or reverse engineer any part
of the web, mobile application or any other platform or Service offered by
- You will not interfere with, attempt to interfere with, or assist anyone else
in interfering with or disrupting Log Zero's security or network.
Once you register and subscribe for Log Zero services you would be allowed to
access the service from any of your devices configured with the same Log Zero
The Company shall not be held liable or responsible for any losses, expenses,
damages, or costs you incur through using the Log Zero service, and you agree to
indemnify, defend and hold the Company harmless for any such losses.
We can terminate or restrict your use of the Service at any time and for any
reason. We also reserve the right to discontinue or modify Log Zero or the
Services offered at any time. We may not provide advanced notice if this
- Users will be required to create an account with Log Zero in order to access and
use the Services. You agree to use your account only for personal use and not to
share it with any other person.
- You will be required to create a username and password, which will help to
protect your account from any unauthorized access. It is your sole responsibility
to guard and protect this login information. We are not responsible for any
activities or damages resulting from any unauthorized use of your account.
- In order to use the Services, you may be required to pay a subscription fee. This
fee may be paid at a recurring interval as offered by the Company. Payment of
subscription fees shall be made through the Log Zero website and/or app stores,
and will require your input of valid and current payment information. You
authorize us to charge your credit card or other acceptable payment method
elected, for the amount of the subscription fees due.
- Pricing, subscription terms, and availability is subject to change at any time.
Security and Safety
- Your security and safety are important to us. While we have put many
precautions in place to ensure the safety of your information and browsing
devices while using our Services, please do not assume that your devices are
fully secured in all actions you take on the internet.
- You agree to take reasonable precautions when transmitting sensitive
information across the internet and acknowledge that the Company will not be
responsible for the loss or interception of such information.
- All materials available through Log Zero, including (but not limited to) the name
Log Zero and our logos, images, text, illustrations, audio and video files are
protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other rights which are
owned by or licensed to our Company. You agree not to copy, reproduce,
duplicate, display, or otherwise distribute these materials without our written
- You agree not to use Log Zero’s Services to transmit any intellectual property
that you are not authorized to transmit.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
- IN NO EVENT WILL LOG ZERO BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL,
SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING
OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE
SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR
INTERRUPTIONS IN SERVICE, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA
OR PROGRAMS, OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES,
EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY
OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW,
IN NO EVENT WILL LOG ZERO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR
LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL,
COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL,
ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES,
OR THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION
WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING (WITHOUT
LIMITATION) DEATH, INJURY, OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS. THIS
INCLUDES ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM
ACCESSING THE INTERNET THROUGH THE USE OF THE
SERVICES OR COMMUNICATING WITH OTHER USERS WHILE
USING THE SERVICES
- LOG ZERO IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR
WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTIES OF
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY,
ACCURACY, QUALITY, OR SAFETY.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates,
partners, members, owners, officers, and directors from and against any and all
claims, damages, or liabilities related to (i) your breach of these Terms, (ii) your
use of the Services or (iii) your interaction with any third parties or third party
websites, through the use of the Services.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the
State of Texas without regard for the conflict of law provisions. Any dispute
arising hereunder, or related to the terms hereof, shall be brought exclusively in
the state or federal courts located in Texas.
- Log Zero may use certain features of the device on which you access the
Services. You agree that Log Zero may access these features, and further agree
that you may be charged by your phone, Internet, or data provider for the use of
these Services. You acknowledge that you will be fully responsible for any
charges incurred through your use of the Log Zero Services.
- The Company may provide you with administrative notices regarding Log Zero
or other services via email. You hereby expressly consent to receive such emails.
You may remove yourself from our email list by following the “unsubscribe”
instructions in the email correspondence you receive from us.
final, and complete agreement between you and the Company regarding your use
of the Services.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the
remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect to the maximum
extent legally permissible.
- The delay or failure of either party hereunder to exercise or enforce any right or
provision of these Terms, shall in no way constitute a waiver of such rights.
- If you do not understand any of the Terms listed above, or if you have any
questions or comments about such Terms, we encourage you to please contact
us, via email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org